Did you hear everyone around the Christmas table? Was if difficult to hear that cousin down at the end of the table? How about the grand and great-grandchildren? If your answer was yes to any of these circumstances, then that hearing loss you didn’t believe was a problem really is. Now, I hate to tell you, so does everyone else. They now know that you have a hearing problem or might start chalking it up to memory problems. I can’t tell you how many patients I have had in my office that have daughters who come in complaining that mom or dad just doesn’t understand as well and might have memory issues. Now that might be the case to consider but if you cannot understand what is said, how can you remember? The answer is that you didn’t hear it in the first place. Don’t let them make that assumption about you. Check your hearing out by a Doctor of Audiology who knows about all of the potential problems you might be having.
- Top-Rated Hearing Aids Tulsa – What to Look For
- The Benefits Of Seeing A Hearing Doctor
- Unlocking the Power of Hearing With The Help #1 Tulsa Audiologist: The Benefits of Wearing a Hearing Aid for Seniors.
- #1 Hearing Solution Centers, Audiology in Tulsa Specialists, Adopt Cognivue Screening Tool to Improve its Services in Oklahoma
- How to Care for Your Hearing Aid ? | #1 Tulsa Audiologist