Did you hear everyone around the Christmas table? Was if difficult to hear that cousin down at the end of the table? How about the grand and great-grandchildren? If your answer was yes to any of these circumstances, then that hearing loss you didn’t believe was a problem really is. Now, I hate to tell you, so does everyone else. They now know that you have a hearing problem or might start chalking it up to memory problems. I can’t tell you how many patients I have had in my office that have daughters who come in complaining that mom or dad just doesn’t understand as well and might have memory issues. Now that might be the case to consider but if you cannot understand what is said, how can you remember? The answer is that you didn’t hear it in the first place. Don’t let them make that assumption about you. Check your hearing out by a Doctor of Audiology who knows about all of the potential problems you might be having.
- The top 5 things you should look for in an Audiologist Tulsa ok
- Hearing Solution Centers Has Designed Comprehensive Home Care Hearing Programs for Patients in Tulsa, OK
- How Hearing Solution Centers is changing lives in Tulsa, OK
- The Tinnitus Solutions Program at Hearing Solution Centers in Tulsa, OK
- How to Choose the Right Audiologist Tulsa