It’s funny…I sat outside on Fourth of July night in the relative cool and listened to our neighbors shooting off their pretty fireworks. When I was a kid, fireworks were the quieter things that would pop. Down our street, it felt like a war zone from an ear level event. Hearing loss is the next thing for those people. It is called Acoustic Trauma that comes with tinnitus (ringing, hissing noise) in the ear, slight nausea and faded hearing. We urge you to take proper precautions when shooting off or watching fireworks. Please give us a call, we can help get you custom ear plugs that will protect your ears from these extreme noises.
- Your Go-To Hearing Specialist in Tulsa OK: Rediscover Life’s Sounds with Hearing Solution Centers
- Should You See An Audiologist? A Guide To Choosing An Audiologist Tulsa Practice
- Top-Rated Hearing Aids Tulsa – What to Look For
- The Benefits Of Seeing A Hearing Doctor
- Unlocking the Power of Hearing With The Help #1 Tulsa Audiologist: The Benefits of Wearing a Hearing Aid for Seniors.