Last night a good friend of mine and my ex-business partner from years ago, Ivan Coday, passed away from a heart attack. He was 48 years old. Ivan had been in the hearing aid business for more than 20 years and was working in a Muskogee office for some time. All I can tell you after a long friendship going back to his first days in this field is that the man loved the Lord and he would drop all that he was doing to come to your house to fix what he could. He was amazing at fixing almost anything from electronics to a gourmet chef. He is with Jesus now and we rejoice for that!
- Top-Rated Hearing Aids Tulsa – What to Look For
- The Benefits Of Seeing A Hearing Doctor
- Unlocking the Power of Hearing With The Help #1 Tulsa Audiologist: The Benefits of Wearing a Hearing Aid for Seniors.
- #1 Hearing Solution Centers, Audiology in Tulsa Specialists, Adopt Cognivue Screening Tool to Improve its Services in Oklahoma
- How to Care for Your Hearing Aid ? | #1 Tulsa Audiologist